PROLINER NAVI III
THE IDEAL DEVICE FOR LARGE POOLSAND ADVENTURE PARKS
Mariner 3S has further developed the latest generation of high-performance cleaning robots:
Proliner navi3 is excellently suited to large pools of over 25 metres in length.
Proliner navi3 combines high suction power, high cleaning efficiency, a large filter capacity, intelligent
automatics and a high comfort and ease of operation. As with all Mariner 3S cleaning robots the tried
and tested puromat filter cartridge cleaning device as well as helpful accessories and services complete
Hygiene, long durability and reliability are important values for swimming supervisors and decision makers. These criteria are fulfilled with the daily use of Mariner 3S cleaning robots, which also helps the staff.
• 6 lamella filter cartridges with the largest total filter surface availa-
ble on the market discharge the stationary filter system
• Filters out large and fine impurities
• The filter material is simple to clean and very hygienic, as proven
through investigations by the “Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Institut für Chemie und Bioanalytik” (North-Western Switzerland
Institute of Chemistry and Bioanalysis)
• Long-lasting thanks to its durable design, well-suited to daily use
• Simple removal and replacement.
• Hygienic use: the dirt is taken to the place of disposal.
• Large dirt collection capacity and simple cleaning.
• Precise navigation through immediate
reaction to driving orders.
• 3 driving speeds for slow and fast
|Transport trolley with cable||21 kg|
|Dimensions of robot on trolley (W x L x H)||1060 x 780 x 1150 mm|
|Supply voltage||100-240 V AC|
|Current consumption||4 A|
|Nominal output||0,4 kW|
|Operating voltage||28 VDC|
|Input power||0,45 kW|
|Protection type||IP 68|
|Cleaning width||max. 700 mm|
|Filters||6 lamellar filters, fineness
|Pump capacity||850 l/min|
|Floating cable, length||30 / 40 / 50 m|
|Travelling speed||7.5-18 m / min|
|Water temperature||10-40 °C|
|Travel pattern||clubliner plus: H, N, X-program, clubliner: X-program|
|Setting of the start time|
|Bypassing obstacles||Only Clubliner Plus|
|Switch-over without wall contact|
|Switch-over for beach pools||